later: Le Beau (I)
later: V.T. 503
later: Annie Sue
Vessel TypeTow » Tugboat
Ship DatesDate built: 1910
End date: October 2005
- In 1910 she was owned by A. McDonald, Vancouver, BC.
- In 1929-1938 she was sold to B.C. Mills Tug & Barge Co. Ltd., Vancouver, BC.
- In 1939-1945 she was acquired by the Royal Canadian Navy as a Canadian Naval Auxiliary Vessel/Tender.
- In 1949 she was sold to the M.R. Cliff & BC Mills Towing Co. Ltd. Vancouver, BC.
- In 1956-1958 she was owned by M.R. Cliff Tugboat Co. Ltd., Vancouver, BC.
- In 1957 she was sold to the Vancouver Tug Boat Co. Ltd., Vancouver, BC.
- In 1970 she was sold to US owners as a yacht.
- In 1977 she was owned by Bill Connors, Seattle, WA, USA.
Source: Nauticapedia: Haro (I)